Saturday, June 23, 2012


Welcome to the official blog page for my newest novel: Dragon's Tale! A story if love, hate, discovery, bravery, war, survival, sacrifice, spirit, and a will to never give up, it'll have you laughing, crying, cringing, cheering, and shaking your head through every page.

~Synopsis:
"400 years ago, I watched my nation fall. My king, his queen, their family...even the love of my life, were all brutally murdered that day. And for what--jealousy? Fear? Some misunderstanding no one but the King comprehended? Whatever the reason, I refused to die that day with my heart. Refused to allow those that call us monsters, as they lay waste to my people, take the entire kingdom from me. I rose up king that fateful day. I will not stop fighting. So long as I, or my kin, breathe, our people will never cease to exist."

Nearly half a millennium ago, the Human kingdoms gathered together to finally take out the Dragons. Led by the largest kingdom's ruler, he ordered a band of their best assassins to slay the Dragon King and his family. The Human King thought he had won. Little did anyone anticipate the Dragon King's head knight taking his King's place, and leading the Dragons to victory. For 2 centuries thereafter, the Humans lived in twice as much fear, until one day, they managed to banish and drive out the hated Dragon King and his people from the Human lands. 2 centuries from there, another unexpected twist happens—the Dragons have inadvertently captured the most recent human generation's Princess! Now, the frail girl must try to survive these heinous creatures.
Or, perhaps there is more to them than the stories portray.
Stuck together by fate's twisted sense of humor, Dragon King and Human Princess must attempt to temporarily stomach each other...and learn how spiteful rumors are only skin deep.


I'm afraid that's all I'm going to give away right now ;). More will come soon, though!
Like the other novels before it, this one is still in the works as I fix up the finer details. I am still slowly revising my first novel, Nothing Is As It Seems: An Erstwhile Beginning Piece. I have learned much over the last four years, and am applying it all to my novels before they really get out there.
Anyway, the moment Dragon's Tale, My Secret (Phantasmic) Reality, and/or Nothing Is As It Seems are out, all info will be posted, stat.

Thanks for reading!
Have a great one all y'all!

~Robs


"Mystic Club o9", "-M.C.o9-", "Nothing Is As It Seems", "Erstwhile Beginning", "My Secret (Phantasmic) Reality", "Dragon's Tale", and all characters, art, and ideas associated with them are copyright (c) 2009-2012 Robyn Lloyd. All Rights Reserved. Do Not copy, reuse, or redistribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment